With a warranty comes piece of mind.
We offer Autoguard Warranties to protect you against damages and repairs. See what is covered under the warranties below.
Autoguard Premium Warranty
What is covered?
All mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle that were manufacturer's original fitments except those listed below:
Additional Items Covered:
- In-car Entertainment Systems
(Please note that these items will be covered up to 25% including VAT, of your claim limit on original manufacturer's equipment up to a maximum of £500)
- Air Conditioning & Climate Control Systems
(Please note that these items will be covered up to a maximum of 40% including VAT of your claim limit up to a maximum of £800).
- SAT NAV Equipment
(Please note that this item will be covered up to a maximum of 25% including VAT, of your claim limit up to a maximum of £500)
- Additional Cover:
We will provide cover on the vehicle's catalytic converter provided an extra fee has been collected and your vehicle was under 5 years of age at time of purchase.
Components not covered:
- Gradual deterioration of performance of a component in line with the age and mileage of the vehicle will be classed as "wear and tear" and excluded from the guarantee.
- All bodywork and trim, seat belts (any part), glass (including heated screens and door mirrors), sunroof panels, fuel tank, wheels and tyres. Air bags or disposal of air bags.
- Minor fluid leaks, odours, external oil leaks, worn or perished seals.
- Consumable items such as, but not exclusively limited to light bulbs, drive belts, wiper blades, brake linings, brake discs, cylinders, cables, glow plugs, split pipes, all hoses and key fobs.
- Blocked, porous or seized components - including seized brake callipers and calliper motors.
- Clearing or cleaning of fuel lines or components, contamination of fuel system either by incorrect fuelling or water ingress. Damage caused to any component by water ingress.
- Clutch components, unless mechanically failed.
- Electrical connections, wiring looms and batteries.
- Exhaust system, including but not limited to manifolds, mufflers, brackets and mountings. Including de-pollution or diesel particulate filters and systems and EGR valves.
- Cylinder block liners for vehicles over 3000 cc.
Autoguard Select Warranty
What is covered?
- Automatic & CVT Transmission
All components contained within the transmission casing
Master cylinder, ABS wheel speed sensor, restrictor valve and servo. (Excluding seized callipers).
The following casings are only covered if their failure is a direct result of a failure of a covered component and will constitute part of the total claim subject to the policy limits.
Release bearing, master and slave cylinders. (Excluding burnt out parts and wear and tear).
The rocker assembly, including hydraulic followers, inlet and exhaust valves (except carbonised, burnt, pitted and sticking valves), cylinder head gasket, camshaft and followers, timing gears and chains (excluding tensioner), oil pump, pistons and rings, con-rods, gudgeon pins and bearings, crankshaft and bearings, inlet manifold and ring gear
- Engine Cooling System
Water pump, viscous fan coupling, thermostat and thermostat housing, expansion tank, heater matrix and coolant temperature sensor. (Excluding frost damage)
- Engine Management (ECU)
Engine electronic control unit.
- Front & Rear Suspension
Coil springs, upper and lower wishbones and ball and swivel joints. (Excluding bushes)
- Fuel System
Throttle body, airflow meter, throttle position sensor, oxygen sensor, throttle potentiometer, map sensor, injectors, lift pump, mechanical fuel pump. Excluding breakdown as a result of contamination or failure to meet current emission legislation.
- Steering (incl. power assisted steering)
Steering rack and pinion, steering box, pump and idler box. (Excluding power steering belts, external links and joints, rubber boots, swivel pins and oil leaks)
- Manual Gearbox
All internal components contained within the transmission casing.
- Drive Axle
Internal crown wheel and pinion, gears, shafts, bearings and bushes, thrust washers and spacers, drive shafts, including constant velocity joints, hubs, universal joints and couplings. (Excluding gaiters)
- Electrical System
Starter motor, alternator, coil, window and sun roof motors, electric window switches, sunroof switch, central locking motor, heater fan motor, indicator flasher relay, distributor, front and rear windscreen wiper motors, electrical fuel pump, windscreen washer motors, electronic ignition amplifier, thermostatically-controlled radiator fan motor, horn and tank sender unit.
- Wheel Bearings
Front and rear wheel bearings for sudden and unexpected mechanical failure only.
- Wheel Bearings
Should any authorised repair to any of the above components require essential replacement or topping up of lubricants, oils or coolant or replacement of the oil filter, these shall be covered as part of the total claim, within the policy limits. Gradual deterioration of performance of a component in line with the age and mileage of the vehicle will be classed as "wear and tear" and excluded from the policy